Don't forget to schedule your FREE, in-home consultation!
More Happy Tails
Not only are many of our clients satisfied customers of Invisible Fence® Brand, but also we can rest assured that our personal dogs are safely contained on our property.
– C.V. Nicopolous, DVM
Twin Lakes Veterinary Services
Read More Happy Tails
Keep your pets away from specific areas.
Does your dog or cat shed all over your favorite chair? Do you trip over the baby gate that you use as a dog gate on the stairs? Avoidance Solutions are a quick, easy way to safely teach your pets to stay away from certain indoor or outdoor areas around your home. View an interactive graphic to learn more.
Wireless and discreet, our Shields® units work seamlessly with the Computer Collar® already on your pet from your containment system. After a brief training lesson with our certified trainers, the only thing you'll notice are the results - better behaved pets that stay out of trouble.
Traditional Indoor Shields® protect larger areas or entire rooms: kitchen, bathroom, bedroom
New Micro Shields® (pictured right) protect specific items: chairs, garbage can, table
Outdoor Shields® protect areas outside: gardens, landscaping, playsets, trashcans
- Wireless units are portable and compact, so you can discreetly place in and around your home
- Works effectively for cats and dogs, inside and outside your home
- Protects your garden, furniture and interiors against scratches, digging, and chewing
- Works Inside: Keep pets off the furniture, off the counters, out of the litter box, out of the trash
- Works Outside: Keep pets out of flower beds, away from play areas, out of the pool and out of the garbage
Works with Multiple Pets:
Our technology is so advanced, there isn't another company or product capable of providing you with Different Rules for Different Pets™. What does that mean? You tell us exactly where you want each pet to go and not go in your home and yard, and we'll make it happen. You're only limited by your imagination. Here’s why owners love our multi-pet solutions:
- Separate eating areas to keep pets from sharing meals
- Separate sleeping areas
- Allow cats access to the litter box while keeping dogs away
- Allow one pet outside while keeping another inside
Take the first step...Find your local dealer for a FREE in-home consultation: