Don't forget to schedule your FREE, in-home consultation!
More Happy Tails
Hi, Tom & Angie.
I’m really glad that I met you at Rescuefest because I am so happy with the system you installed for our new pup.
I had installed a similar product myself at my previous residence and it was such a disappointment. In addition to spending hours trying to install the system myself, I struggled with getting my dog to properly acclimate to the system and ended up not using it at all. So all that time and money was a frustrating waste.
Your technician did a great job with a tricky installation in our backyard (with a pool, a lake, and big oak trees with big roots). My dog responded quickly to the training techniques and seemed to be fully trained after only 2-3 corrections. When your technician came back out for the second training session, it was evident that my dog was fully trained and the system had worked perfectly. It is so nice to allow my dog to run freely around the back yard with no concern about her wandering off or chasing dogs/cats outside of our property.
The money spent was well worth it, so feel free to use my testimonial to share with others that are considering Invisible Fence® Brand versus a competing product or method.
Stan & Jennifer Pelz
Read More Happy Tails
The Invisible Fence® Brand Advantage
A Better Quality of Life for You and Your Pet
We invented pet containment technology – but we didn’t stop there. Every day we continue to improve and evolve our products and services to bring you peace of mind.
- Breakthrough, proprietary Boundary Plus® technology allows us to offer maximum yard space, safety, and security.
- With Different Rules for Different Pets™ technology you can create separate and shared areas for multiple-pet households.
- Power Cap® batteries are designed with the best power source available, to ensure your pet's Computer Collar® unit always works in all types of weather and keeps your pet safe from harm.
- Professional installation gets it right the first time, leaving your yard looking as great as it did before.
- In-home pet training is performed by certified pet professionals using our 4-step training program approved by leading animal behaviorists and veterinarians.
- Our products get the vet seal of approval as the brand most trusted, used, and exclusively recommended by veterinarians.
- Our international dealer network is there for you wherever and whenever you may need assistance, now or in the future.
- More than 40 years of expertise has earned us a reputation for caring, quality, innovation, and reliability.
Helping Pets Breathe Easier
We’ve taken pet care beyond the home and started Project Breathe™, a program that donates pet oxygen masks to fire departments and first responders.