More Happy Tails
Invisible Fence® Brand did a marvelous job with setting up Ms. Jaye Bean with her new MicroLite collar and training this timid puppy. If anyone has any doubts about Invisible Fence® Brand, DON'T!!! I work at an animal hospital and am very involved in behavior and training and this (Perfect Start) is a very humane and natural way to train your dog. We also have an indoor Shield that works amazing!!
Fort Myers, FL
Read More Happy Tails
P.E.T. Approach™ Training Method
A Unique Approach That Sets Us Apart
Our proven P.E.T. Approach™ training method guarantees the success of our products with every pet and every household.
- Our customizable technology guarantees that our experts will be able to find just the right settings for your pet.
- Our innovative products are customized and professionally installed to fit your specific needs – indoors, outdoors, one pet, or multiple pets.
- As the originators of pet containment technology, we have over 40 years of experience.
- Our network is made up of professional, certified pet experts with years of knowledge and experience who are familiar with all situations, breeds, and pet personalities.
Our Perfect Start™ Training Protocol has been reviewed by applied animal and veterinary behavior and training experts and found to be scientifically sound, ensuring that your dog or cat learns their boundaries without fear or distress. Our professional trainers start by building trust with your pet and then see how your pet responds to each session, customizing training specifically to your pet’s temperament and progress.
Every Certified Perfect Start™ trainer has completed extensive online training and passed a “hands-on” evaluation of specific skills to implement Perfect Start™ Training Protocol correctly.
4-Step Training Program
- Evaluate – We take time to understand your pet’s personality and temperament to learn what triggers unwanted behavior.
- Adjust – We find the perfect setting for your pet’s Computer Collar® to gently and safely encourage him to avoid problem areas.
- Practice – We apply our training techniques, working with your pet to establish safe areas in and around your property.
- Affirm – We affirm that the training was successful so that, even when tempted, your pet will stay safe and well behaved.