Don't forget to schedule your FREE, in-home consultation!
More Happy Tails
Hi, Tom & Angie.
I’m really glad that I met you at Rescuefest because I am so happy with the system you installed for our new pup.
I had installed a similar product myself at my previous residence and it was such a disappointment. In addition to spending hours trying to install the system myself, I struggled with getting my dog to properly acclimate to the system and ended up not using it at all. So all that time and money was a frustrating waste.
Your technician did a great job with a tricky installation in our backyard (with a pool, a lake, and big oak trees with big roots). My dog responded quickly to the training techniques and seemed to be fully trained after only 2-3 corrections. When your technician came back out for the second training session, it was evident that my dog was fully trained and the system had worked perfectly. It is so nice to allow my dog to run freely around the back yard with no concern about her wandering off or chasing dogs/cats outside of our property.
The money spent was well worth it, so feel free to use my testimonial to share with others that are considering Invisible Fence® Brand versus a competing product or method.
Stan & Jennifer Pelz
Read More Happy Tails
P.E.T. Approach™ Training Method
A Unique Approach That Sets Us Apart
Our proven P.E.T. Approach™ training method guarantees the success of our products with every pet and every household.
- Our customizable technology guarantees that our experts will be able to find just the right settings for your pet.
- Our innovative products are customized and professionally installed to fit your specific needs – indoors, outdoors, one pet, or multiple pets.
- As the originators of pet containment technology, we have over 40 years of experience.
- Our network is made up of professional, certified pet experts with years of knowledge and experience who are familiar with all situations, breeds, and pet personalities.
Our Perfect Start™ Training Protocol has been reviewed by applied animal and veterinary behavior and training experts and found to be scientifically sound, ensuring that your dog or cat learns their boundaries without fear or distress. Our professional trainers start by building trust with your pet and then see how your pet responds to each session, customizing training specifically to your pet’s temperament and progress.
Every Certified Perfect Start™ trainer has completed extensive online training and passed a “hands-on” evaluation of specific skills to implement Perfect Start™ Training Protocol correctly.
4-Step Training Program
- Evaluate – We take time to understand your pet’s personality and temperament to learn what triggers unwanted behavior.
- Adjust – We find the perfect setting for your pet’s Computer Collar® to gently and safely encourage him to avoid problem areas.
- Practice – We apply our training techniques, working with your pet to establish safe areas in and around your property.
- Affirm – We affirm that the training was successful so that, even when tempted, your pet will stay safe and well behaved.