You can relax knowing our
Click to know
five key strengths make
all the difference.
More Happy Tails
I certainly made a big mistake trying another electronic containment system. Now that I have switched to the Invisible Fence® Brand, I am very satisfied and will continue to highly recommend Invisible Fence® Brand to my clients.
– Rick Beldegreen, DVM
Newell Hickory Grove Animal Hospital
Read More Happy Tails
> Health and Well Being
> Yard Hazards Checklist
Yard Hazards Checklist
Install a barrier between your dog and flower beds/ gardens.
Your dog is, by nature, a trusting animal. It never crosses her mind that something might be dangerous. It is up to you as her owner to safeguard her environment and protect her from harm. Here are a few tips for protecting your dog outside the home:
- Eliminate potential "dig" points
- Destroy poisonous plants or shrubs, or ensure they are not
- Make sure your garbage can is secure and inaccessible
- Clean up gasoline spills and antifreeze leaks immediately
- Put mouse and rat baits out of reach
- Provide fresh water so your dog will not search out unhealthy options
- Install a barrier between your dog and flower beds/ gardens*
- Survey your yard for sharp objects such as gardening tools
In case of emergency, get to your vet or local animal hospital, or call 1-888-4-ANI-HELP (888-426-4435). For more information visit the ASPCA's National Animal Poison Control Center at www.napcc.aspca.org
* Invisible Fence® Shields® Indoor or Outdoor Solutions, is incredibly versatile in establishing areas that are off-limits to your pet: flower gardens, pool or a child's play area.