Don't forget to schedule your FREE, in-home consultation!
More Happy Tails
Our little terrier mix puppy used to escape (we had her on a tie out) and run all over the subdivision with us in hot pursuit. After only a few training sessions, our little dog became aware of her boundaries and is now happily enjoying her freedom in the security and safety of our property. Our Invisible Fence® Brand system has been a lifesaver and we highly recommend the product.
Read More Happy Tails
Small Yard - Under ½ Acre
Bigger freedom in smaller areas
Boundary Plus® Containment: Guaranteed More Space, Safety, and Happiness.
Our patented technology delivers up to 60% more yard space and allows pets to safely play right up to the yard’s edge. It’s the perfect fit for unique or small lots and tight spaces.
Only Boundary Plus® containment offers these advanced safety features.
- Virtual endless boundary – Prevents any “breakthrough” where pets run beyond the signal’s reach, leaving no room for escape.
- Zero unintentional yard lock-outs – Other systems can confuse pets if they “break through” the boundary and try to reenter, emitting a correction and stopping them from coming home. Boundary Plus® containment ensures this can’t happen!
How Does It Work?
- A wire is discreetly installed around your property to create an Invisible Boundary® area.
- Our expert pet trainers use positive reinforcement to quickly teach pets learn where they can and cannot go.
- The custom Computer Collar® unit delivers a warning tone and, if needed, a very gentle but effective static correction should pets forget or try to test their limits.
- Most pets learn very quickly, and rarely test their new boundaries. They’re too happy enjoying the rest of the yard!
View an interactive graphic to learn more.
P.E.T. Approach™ Method
All Boundary Plus® Containment Solutions come with our P.E.T. Approach™ method, the key to our industry-leading success rate.
- Personalization – Customized to fit your home and pet perfectly
- Expertise – Passionate professionals for installation, technology, and customer care
- Training – Systematic 4-step approach, developed with the industry’s top behavioral experts