Don't forget to schedule your FREE, in-home consultation!
More Happy Tails
We had tried EVERYTHING for our willful Shepard puppy, Jubilee, but it wasn’t until the Invisible Fence® Brand system was installed that she was finally able to run off some of that energy without the risk of going in the street or in other people’s yards. We have the Invisible Fence® Brand installed in part of our house as well, to protect houseguests from unwanted visits from Jubilee and her slurpy kisses. The training for both dogs was quick, easy, and safe. Our Invisible Fence® Brand system has been the best thing we ever did for our dogs (besides loving them).
– James & Judith
Read More Happy Tails
Small Yard - Under ½ Acre
Bigger freedom in smaller areas
Boundary Plus® Containment: Guaranteed More Space, Safety, and Happiness.
Our patented technology delivers up to 60% more yard space and allows pets to safely play right up to the yard’s edge. It’s the perfect fit for unique or small lots and tight spaces.
Only Boundary Plus® containment offers these advanced safety features.
- Virtual endless boundary – Prevents any “breakthrough” where pets run beyond the signal’s reach, leaving no room for escape.
- Zero unintentional yard lock-outs – Other systems can confuse pets if they “break through” the boundary and try to reenter, emitting a correction and stopping them from coming home. Boundary Plus® containment ensures this can’t happen!
How Does It Work?
- A wire is discreetly installed around your property to create an Invisible Boundary® area.
- Our expert pet trainers use positive reinforcement to quickly teach pets learn where they can and cannot go.
- The custom Computer Collar® unit delivers a warning tone and, if needed, a very gentle but effective static correction should pets forget or try to test their limits.
- Most pets learn very quickly, and rarely test their new boundaries. They’re too happy enjoying the rest of the yard!
View an interactive graphic to learn more.
P.E.T. Approach™ Method
All Boundary Plus® Containment Solutions come with our P.E.T. Approach™ method, the key to our industry-leading success rate.
- Personalization – Customized to fit your home and pet perfectly
- Expertise – Passionate professionals for installation, technology, and customer care
- Training – Systematic 4-step approach, developed with the industry’s top behavioral experts