Don't forget to schedule your FREE, in-home consultation!
More Happy Tails
Not only are many of our clients satisfied customers of Invisible Fence® Brand, but also we can rest assured that our personal dogs are safely contained on our property.
– C.V. Nicopolous, DVM
Twin Lakes Veterinary Services
Read More Happy Tails
Large Yard - ½-40 Acres
Two choices, both customized to your yard and pet
Boundary Plus® Containment: Guaranteed More Space, Safety, and Happiness
Our patented technology delivers up to 60% more yard space and allows them to safely play right up to the yard’s edge. Only Boundary Plus® containment offers these advanced safety features:
- Virtual endless boundary – Prevents any “breakthrough” where pets run beyond the signal’s reach, leaving no room for escape.
- Zero unintentional yard lock-outs – Other systems can confuse pets if they “break through” the boundary and try to reenter, emitting a correction and stopping them from coming home. Boundary Plus® containment ensures this can’t happen!
Traditional Containment: Our Classic Choice in Yard Freedom.
For over 40 years, Invisible Fence® Brand has been the most trusted name in yard safety for pets. With an industry-leading satisfaction rate, our traditional containment systems offer an advanced set of technology and features customized to your yard. These give you an affordable, reliable way to set yard boundaries that keep pets playing happily out of harm’s way.
How Does It Work?
- A wire is discreetly installed around your property to create an Invisible Boundary® area.
- Our expert pet trainers use positive reinforcement to quickly teach pets learn where they can and cannot go.
- The custom Computer Collar® unit delivers a warning tone and, if needed, a very gentle but effective static correction should pets forget or try to test their limits.
- Most pets learn very quickly, and rarely test their new boundaries. They’re too happy enjoying the rest of the yard!
View an interactive graphic to learn more.
P.E.T. Approach™ Method
All Containment Solutions come with our P.E.T. Approach™ method, the key to our industry-leading success rate.
- Personalization – Customized to fit your home and pet perfectly
- Expertise – Passionate professionals for installation, technology, and customer care
- Training – Systematic 4-step approach, developed with the industry’s top behavioral experts