We've got the answers to popular questions for before and after you purchase your Invisible Fence® Brand system.
Get Answers Now
More Happy Tails
First, I wanted to let you know that we could not be happier with Invisible Fence® Brand. It has been wonderful for us and Murphy. He thoroughly enjoys being able to come in & out of the house as he pleases and we have a lot less stress now that we don't have to worry about him running away. The best part is being able to be outside with the kids and Murphy there with us. I have to say it has been life changing!
Read More Happy Tails
Give your cat the same freedom and happiness as your dog.
Channel all of that fun-loving curiosity into safe playtime both inside and outside. From keeping them off kitchen counters to keeping them from running away, cats can be trained with our products just as easily as dogs (and sometimes they even learn faster than dogs). Professional installation, pet training, and ongoing support are included too!
- Ideal alternative to declawing cats who scratch furniture
- Keep kitties out of trouble spots inside and out including couches, closets, gardens, sheds, and more
- Saves lives by keeping cats away from cars, off the streets, and out of neighborhood trouble
- Control your cat’s outside access including keeping your cat inside at night
- Perfect for multi-pet homes to give each pet his own space
- Gentle, harmless techniques help them master boundaries easily and comfortably
Indoor Avoidance Solutions
For indoor problem behaviors, we offer Shields® units to protect specific areas and Micro Shields® units for specific items (such as a trash can or chair). At only 3 inches wide, these systems hide discreetly out of sight.
P.E.T. Approach™ Method
All of our systems come with our P.E.T. Approach™ method, the key to our industry-leading success rate.
- Personalization – Customized to fit your home and pet perfectly
- Expertise – Passionate professionals for installation, technology, and customer care
- Training – Systematic 4-step approach, developed with the industry’s top behavioral experts