They're from around the country to your neighborhood, focused on pet happiness and safety!
Meet our partners
More Happy Tails
Thank you so much for all your help. I am thrilled with my new puppy door. Kenny was polite, clean and did an excellent job. See attached photo, and yes, he did line it up with the old sidewalk path!
Lake Placid, FL
Read More Happy Tails
Give your cat the same freedom and happiness as your dog.
Channel all of that fun-loving curiosity into safe playtime both inside and outside. From keeping them off kitchen counters to keeping them from running away, cats can be trained with our products just as easily as dogs (and sometimes they even learn faster than dogs). Professional installation, pet training, and ongoing support are included too!
- Ideal alternative to declawing cats who scratch furniture
- Keep kitties out of trouble spots inside and out including couches, closets, gardens, sheds, and more
- Saves lives by keeping cats away from cars, off the streets, and out of neighborhood trouble
- Control your cat’s outside access including keeping your cat inside at night
- Perfect for multi-pet homes to give each pet his own space
- Gentle, harmless techniques help them master boundaries easily and comfortably
Indoor Avoidance Solutions
For indoor problem behaviors, we offer Shields® units to protect specific areas and Micro Shields® units for specific items (such as a trash can or chair). At only 3 inches wide, these systems hide discreetly out of sight.
P.E.T. Approach™ Method
All of our systems come with our P.E.T. Approach™ method, the key to our industry-leading success rate.
- Personalization – Customized to fit your home and pet perfectly
- Expertise – Passionate professionals for installation, technology, and customer care
- Training – Systematic 4-step approach, developed with the industry’s top behavioral experts