Don't forget to schedule your FREE, in-home consultation!
More Happy Tails
Invisible Fence® Brand has allowed my pets the freedom to be outside on their own and stay safely in the yard. Now even my cat can go outside and roam our acre of land without me worrying if he'll come back. I know my pets are safe and secure in my yard, they even run back and forth and play with the neighbor's dog who has an Invisible Fence® Brand system, too. They each know their boundaries, but can run and play together where they can see each other rather than being separated by a big wooden fence.
Read More Happy Tails
Give your cat the same freedom and happiness as your dog.
Channel all of that fun-loving curiosity into safe playtime both inside and outside. From keeping them off kitchen counters to keeping them from running away, cats can be trained with our products just as easily as dogs (and sometimes they even learn faster than dogs). Professional installation, pet training, and ongoing support are included too!
- Ideal alternative to declawing cats who scratch furniture
- Keep kitties out of trouble spots inside and out including couches, closets, gardens, sheds, and more
- Saves lives by keeping cats away from cars, off the streets, and out of neighborhood trouble
- Control your cat’s outside access including keeping your cat inside at night
- Perfect for multi-pet homes to give each pet his own space
- Gentle, harmless techniques help them master boundaries easily and comfortably
Indoor Avoidance Solutions
For indoor problem behaviors, we offer Shields® units to protect specific areas and Micro Shields® units for specific items (such as a trash can or chair). At only 3 inches wide, these systems hide discreetly out of sight.
P.E.T. Approach™ Method
All of our systems come with our P.E.T. Approach™ method, the key to our industry-leading success rate.
- Personalization – Customized to fit your home and pet perfectly
- Expertise – Passionate professionals for installation, technology, and customer care
- Training – Systematic 4-step approach, developed with the industry’s top behavioral experts