Don't forget to schedule your FREE, in-home consultation!
More Happy Tails
Our little terrier mix puppy used to escape (we had her on a tie out) and run all over the subdivision with us in hot pursuit. After only a few training sessions, our little dog became aware of her boundaries and is now happily enjoying her freedom in the security and safety of our property. Our Invisible Fence® Brand system has been a lifesaver and we highly recommend the product.
Read More Happy Tails
Invisible Fence® Brand in the news
Our featured story:
A letter written by Chris Carney after his dogs were saved from a house fire
On March 23rd, I woke at 2am to the sounds of screaming and explosions. The carport was on fire and spray paint cans were exploding. I thought I had about five minutes to get everyone out, including eight dogs. It turned out to be about 90 seconds.
If a home catches fire, Albuquerque firefighters have a new way to save the four-legged members of the family affected.
Two-Alarm Fire Causes Major Damage to Seven Apartments
“I saw a fire on the news where animals were involved, and my mom and I were talking, and we found out many departments didn’t have the pet oxygen kits to help animals in house fires,” Jakub wrote in an email Tuesday.
When the Coventry Fire Department responded to a structure fire on Hyacinth Avenue on April 14, firefighters were prepared not only to battle the blaze, but to lend a helping hand to man's best friend.
Sisters-Camp Sherman firefighter/paramedics could have used the kit last summer when a chinchilla was injured during a house fire in the Crossroads Subdivision.
It’s a moment no firefighter wants to come across when searching through a burning home — the sound of a trapped dog barking for help or the discovery of a frightened cat hiding under a bed.
We got some awesome news recently. Two pets were successfully rescued from separate house fires and resuscitated by the firefighters using pet oxygen masks which had been donated by Invisible Fence Brand of Southern Manitoba!
When there's a fire, people aren't the only ones affected by smoke inhalation. Sometimes their pets are too.